Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank you card set

Hey there, It’s been a while since I last posted some crafty goodness. My family and I were on vacation and I had house guests for the last month and a half so I haven’t had any crafty time..Well, I decided I needed to fix that so instead of getting dressed and showered and cleaning the house this morning I decided to play around and be crafty! It was so much fun! Here is what I did…

IMG_0392

It’s a Thank you card set in a Fry box. I cut the fry box using the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge that is exclusive to Close to my Heart! It is awesome! IMG_0393IMG_0394

I cut the fry box at 11 1/4 inches using our double sided B&T papers from the Lucky paper pack. IMG_0395

The star and the ticket are also cut using the cartridge. The Stamped image on the ticket is from one of the 3 stamp sets you get with the cartridge. I really love how they work together and I was able to cut all 6 out in a snap!IMG_0396

And of course I stamped a coordinating image on the envelope for a special little touch!.

I was totally inspired by this fry box set by Lori Miller. Thanks for the inspiration Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment