Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Crafty-ness…

So being a card maker.. I had to make my Mom’s Mother’s day card right! And Mother’s day happened to be right after we moved, so I certainly felt some pressure to get back in the saddle and make something great!

Well, I think I did ok.. what do you think….

2011-05-07 19.36.58

This is my Momma’s card. I love this paper and I love the TopNote die I just got as a hostess reward from my Stampin’ up club! (I know.. but hey they have great dies and punches and stuff too..) Anyway… I thought it turned out really nice.

2011-05-08 16.05.16

This is my Mother in Law’s  card from my hubby.. He went through my card stash and made this one his own by adding a scanned picture of him with his mommy. Wasn’t he cute! I thought it was a sweet way to personalize this card special for his Momma. Great job Will!

2

2 comments:

  1. I really love my card. Thanks Kari.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both great cards Kari and Will did good. :)

    After not posting on your blog for a while you're really going gangbusters now. Great job! I guess I'd better get my rear in gear and start posting on mine again too. :)

    ReplyDelete