Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July projects #3

So I bought this table about 6 years ago at a garage sale for $1 with the intention of doing something cute with it.. Excuse the pictures.. These are “before” pictures of the yard and they happened to have this old ugly table in them. Yay! since I didn’t take any before pictures of the table..

2011-05-12 15.18.552011-05-12 15.19.04

Here is what I finally did with it!

SAM_0307

Isn’t it cute! I should have done this a long time ago! I love it painted! I have to admit that I really loved it primed white but I had bought the red for the table and I felt I had to use it.. I think it turned out quite nice actually! You can see another project I did last weekend to get my creative juices flowing. It’s some firecrackers for the 4th!

SAM_0325

Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment: