Sunday, October 24, 2010

A busy busy week….

Ok, so I know I was supposed to post another tutorial today but… well it was one crazy busy week! Yesterday we had 3 soccer  games, a trip to the Corn Maize (yes it is spelled maize) and a trip to Nana and Papa’s! That pretty much sums up the week. With two kids in soccer, evening classes and extra hours at work, I just didn’t get my craft on this week. I did have my monthly club meeting were we made the THANKS banner, it was a huge hit and I am working on a reverse side for winter! If I ever get it done I will post pictures for you all!

So today was a lovely Oregon fall day. Rain and wind and laundry and grocery shopping… I did get inspired to make these Salted Carmel Brownies!

So I apologize for the lack of a tutorial this week. I will try for one next week but with 3 soccer games again next weekend and Halloween I am not sure what I will get done!

For your drooling pleasure here is a peek at what I did do today!

IMG_1315

Just so that you know I only ate one… and maybe a half… I am taking the rest to work with me tomorrow. I swear… Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment