Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creative University 2013 projects.

Hello! Today I am going to share with you three of the 5 projects we created at CU 2013.

First up is the Buzz and Bumble mini album Kandi and I taught.

splendid mini_thumb[1] mini album  2013_thumb[1]

This album that Tresa designed is so beautiful. The details are simple but elegant. Thanks to Tresa I will be teaching this album in a workshop soon. Stay tuned for details!

Next are these amazing cards. The wonderful Sheila Bennett taught us these beautiful versatile cards. CU2013 cards1_thumb[1]

All using the new Chantilly paper pack. I think these cards show the versatility of this great paper pack.. it’s not just for girls!

CU feel better_thumb[2] CU happy birthday_thumb[2] CU thank you_thumb[1] CU wishes_thumb[2]

Finally the AMAZING layout created by Tresa and taught by one of my favorite people, Kristen Luther.

Layout We learned how to make three different kinds of fabric flowers on this stunning layout.   right page

My favorite is the singed satin flower. I added some of Close to my Heart’s black toile between the layers. I love how it turned out!

Close up layout

We also made a yoyo flower with a spiky look to it. So fun!

left page

That’s all I have time for today. Coming soon, The technique boutique and jewelry projects!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment