Monday, January 17, 2011

It’s been a while!

It sure has been a while since my last post! Well, I think life is finally getting back to normal around here so I thought I would get my craft on and show you some new things!

First! The new Close to my Heart catalog is here! Of course it doesn’t go live until February 1st, BUT it is good for a full 6 months! I have one here in my hot little hands and I can tell you there are some neat things in store for you!

January is our bridge month and there are some good deals to be had here! Check out the Inspirations brochure for a smashing good deal on many stamp sets, including a beautiful full size alphabet for only $25 when you order the Wings workshop kit!

Click on the picture to see all the great products in the Inspirations catalog and to see what great deals are available only for the month of January!

January also brings a new club! We meet the 2nd Friday of the month and there are still a couple of openings so if you would like to meet monthly with a group of crafty gals, make some beautiful projects, and build your collection of fabulous stamps and paper email me and we can get started!

Ok so now for the crafty things I made this weekend!

Here is a Kleenex box re-do. I needed someplace to store my ribbon in and this worked perfectly! Now I just need to make another one for the rest of my ribbon collection! This was really easy to do! I will make a tutorial next time.. Need to buy a new box of Kleenex!

These are my swap cards for my unit swap. We are given a piece of paper and told to make a card with it! I used a sketch I found online for my inspiration. I love sketches!

These are some cards that are in the inspiration brochure and use the January Stamp of the month.. SO Cute!

butterfly picture

Ok just the butterfly one is from the brochure..

Shoe card

This one I borrowed from another creative Close to my Heart lady.. I don’t know her name but you can see her version of the card here!

Right now I am working on my charms for our charm swap at CU.. When I get them done I will post pictures here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment