Monday, August 2, 2010

Back from Vacation

I am back from a great vacation with my Aunt La Vaughn and Uncle Ron. The kids and I had a wonderful time! I did however miss my darling Hubby, all my critters and my craft desk! I can't wait to give it some much needed love! I will see what I can come up with quickly this morning and then I will post it later! A deadline will help get the creative juices flowing!

Here is a few highlights from our trip!
Uncle Ron, Taco(the dog) Emily and Mo at the Pelican Lookout tower.
This is Parker Mt. Lookout. Can you see the kids way up there?
Mo and Emily with the Lookout Karen. She was very nice and showed the kids how to sight in a fire that was spotted just 10 minutes before we climbed the tower! There was a lightning storm going on right behind them off to the east. We had to get out of there pretty quick! It was very exciting!

Watermelon on the porch!
Watermelon eating contest at the Bonanza fun fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment